Friday, March 25, 2011

And we didn't even get mugged!

We're back now...from our trip to Cabo San Lucas.  I'm still in mourning.  Each night when I crawl into bed and I close my eyes...I pretend I'm falling asleep in the wonderful feather bed in that huge, beautiful bedroom...  I dream of those wonderful, warm nights...and those beautiful mornings that welcomed me as I opened my eyes.  Ah well....there's always "reality"...

OK...we had a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L time in Cabo!  We really didn't know what to expect so it was all new to us.  We're "sorta" well-travelled...having visited the Carribean, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, and many states over the last 35 years...but THIS part of Mexico was new to us!  We were a bit scared...to tell the truth!!

I wanna go back!  And NOW!!  It was exactly what we needed....a new place......in the sun.....with beautiful vistas...and exciting scenery!

Ahhhhhh...how fast can we go back????

2 comments:

  1. Sounds & looks amazing... (but we aren't surprised). Cabo is a "gotta go there" place for us & we have wanted to go there for quite awhile. So glad you both enjoyed this little piece of heaven on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds & looks amazing... (but we aren't surprised). Cabo is a "gotta go there" place for us & we have wanted to go there for quite awhile. So glad you both enjoyed this little piece of heaven on earth.

    ReplyDelete