Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Live My Life on Two-Lane Roads

Everywhere I go...I go on two-lane roads......it's a simple life...and these are some of the things I see...

...onions 3@$1.50 a lb....

...horse trailer for sale..best offer...

...speed limit 35 miles per hr...

...fresh cut hay waiting to be baled...

...cattle grazing in green fields...

...hills still green from the rain yesterday...

...pumpkin field freshly plowed and ready for planting...

...sheep grazing knee deep in grass...

...grapevines blooming and reaching to the sky...

This is my home...for over half my life...two-lane roads and country........ a far cry from the SoCal beach where I spent my youth....but, nevertheless, just as important and certainly a major influence in who I've become....

"Bloom Where You Are Are Planted"...thank you Mom!

1 comment: